Join us for an evening of celebration as we honor all competition participants. The evening includes a sit-down dinner and plenty of time for mingling with your tech comms peers.
|Date||Saturday, January 28, 2012|
|Location||Sarducci's Capistrano Depot (at the train station)|
26701 Verdugo Street
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
|Cuisine||Your choice of a meat, chicken, seafood, or vegetarian entrée, which includes a salad, coffee, tea, iced tea, and your choice of one of two desserts.|
|Cost||$35 per person with reservations by January 26|
$45 per person after January 26 or at the door
$30 per person for competition volunteers and judges with reservations by January 26
|Payment||Please plan to pay by cash, check (made payable to STC Spotlight Awards), or PayPal; no credit cards will be accepted at the door. If you'd like to pay by credit card, pre-pay using PayPal when you register online.|
|Dress||Business or semi-formal attire|
|RSVP||By Thursday, January 26, 2012|
Make a reservation now!
1. From Interstate 5, exit Ortega Hwy. (exit 82), and turn West.|
2. Follow Ortega Hwy. about ½ mile to Camino Capistrano (last light) and turn left (South).
3. At the first light (Verdugo St.), turn right (West).
4. At the first alley way, turn right (North) into the free parking lot.
5. Park in the Plaza or along the area by the railway tracks. Sarducci's is the brick building to the left of the railway cars.
|Train Schedules||From the north (Los Angeles, Orange County)|
Amtrak 582 departs Los Angeles at 4:10 PM and arrives San Juan Capistrano at 5:22 PM
Amtrak 595 departs San Juan Capistrano at 9:41 PM and arrives in Los Angeles at 11:05 PM
From the south (San Diego)
Amtrak 785 departs San Diego at 4:00 PM and arrives San Juan Capistrano at 5:26 PM
Amtrak 1790 departs San Juan Capistrano at 8:48 PM and arrives in San Diego at 10:15 PM
Metrolink and Coaster/Metrolink alternatives are also available