Our judges are top-notch, and you can be one of them! STC provides the forms, you provide your expertise. Judges work in teams of three (usually, we do have some exceptions). Haven't judged before? That's OK, we'll team you with experienced judges.
- The first step in judging is to contact our competition manager to discuss qualification and availability, and to get your questions answered.
- Once you have decided to give it a try, complete and submit the judging information form. This information helps us form the judging teams and match entries with judges.
- Next you will attend the judges training (day, time, and location are TBD). This will most likely be a webinar. Entries will be mailed or emailed to you.
- The actual judging consists of reviewing each entry and completing the judging form, then meeting with your team to form a consensus on the award recommendation. This team meeting can be in person, by phone, or over the Web.
- The last step is to attend the banquet where you'll relax and enjoy seeing the awards go to their recipients.
To find out more about judging, or to volunteer as a judge, contact our competition manager.